Asia being such an enormous continent, it’s no wonder that there are so many options when it comes to incredible diving.
In South East Asia is the insane Coral Triangle, and to the north, colder, intriguing and lesser known spots. All worth a visit.
Click the links below to read guides from many Asian locations and local destinations! Or if you’d like a general over view, we also put together a list of the top 100 dive locations in the world.
Asia articles and guides on Art of Scuba Diving:
- Top Indonesia Dive Locations
- The Ultimate Guide to Scuba Diving Maumere, Indonesia
- The Ultimate Guide To Scuba Diving Gili Islands
- Scuba Diving Raja Ampat, Indonesia
- Ultimate Guide to Scuba Diving Komodo, Indonesia
- Top Dive Locations in Philippines
- Anilao Guide
- Bohol Guide
- Boracay Guide
- Coron Guide
- El Nido Guide
- Malapascua Guide
- Moalboal Guide
- Puerto Galera Guide
- Subic Bay Guide
Browse through all of our pages, guides, videos or features from all locations HERE.