Best Ladies Dive Watches of 2019
If you are looking for the best ladies dive watches in the market, then you are in the right place. We have put together a great guide of some awesome watches that look great, but you can also take them on your next dives!
Even if you don’t plan take your watch diving, it is still nice to have one that isn’t going to die the next time you drop it in the water. You can stop wondering when your expensive watch is going to drown in some sad accident.
Or, if you do want to take it diving as a spare, thats an option too. These ladies watches are all good for deeper depths than most divers can ever go, while still looking good. Some come in lots of color options, while others come in ultra luxury styles adorned in gold and diamonds. What ever your fancy, this guide is all you’ll need.
Ladies Dive Watch Reviews
- Round watch featuring unidirectional bezel and blue dial with date window at 4 o’clock and luminous hands/hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water resistant: WR200/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement
- 300m (1000ft) water resistance
- Aviation-grade aluminum unidirectional bezel
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- 38mm case diameter
- 11.75mm height
- 20mm band width
- Date window
- Superluminova hands and markers
- Precise automatic swiss Movement
- Sapphire crystal; Brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Date function
- Blue textured dial with luminous hands and hour markers; Self winding chronometer; 48 hours power reserve; Screw down crown; Blue unidirectional bezel
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
- Stainless steel case. Uni-directional rotating black DLC bezel. Grey dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Arabic numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions. Minute markers around an inner ring. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers
- Date display at the 6 o’clock position. Oris calibre 733 automatic movement with a 38-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 40 mm. Case thickness: 13.14mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet