Here are all of our articles about scuba diving in Qatar. Click the links below! Want to write for us and have more information or stories about scuba diving Qatar? Hit us up at Justin@artofscubadiving.com
Articles related to scuba diving Qatar:
More articles coming soon!
Travel information about Qatar
Qatar is located at Western Asia with the total area of 11,581 km and with a total population of 2,675,522. This is a place of rolling sand dunes and long Persian Gulf shorelines. Doha is also full of skyscrapers with modern architecture.
Capital city of Qatar: Doha
Best times to visit Qatar: Spring and autumn is the best time to visit Qatar. This is during November to early April allows you to do outdoor activities and sightseeing.
How to get to Qatar: There are flights from US to either Doha or Hamad Int’l Airport.
Visa requirements for Qatar: You will get a 30-day visa upon entry in Doha. If you arrived at other points of entry, you should apply for tourist or business visa.
Currency of Qatar: The currency is Qatari Riyal.
Official Language of Qatar: The official language is Arabic.
UNESCO World Heritage sites in Qatar
There is 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Qatar and 1 on their tentative list.
Scuba diving safety tips
Keep these rules of thumb in mind whenever you are on or by the water:
- Think safety at all times. Planning reduces risk and gives you more worry-free fun.
- Bring the necessary equipment. It should be in good condition and easily accessible.
- Respect the sea and the weather. Only go out with your boat when it is safe.
- Follow the rules of the sea, and make sure you know what they are.
- Wear life jackets or other flotation devices.
- Make sure you are rested and sober. Do not drive a boat while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Be considerate, and remember that safety, the environment, and the well-being of everybody is a common responsibility.